Andy Mckee Forum
Andy! Any tutorial lessons, plus some other couple of questions... - Printable Version

+- Andy Mckee Forum (http://www.andymckee.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Andy Mckee Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask Andy! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Andy! Any tutorial lessons, plus some other couple of questions... (/showthread.php?tid=766)

Andy! Any tutorial lessons, plus some other couple of questions... - Zendo - 09-24-2009 11:59 AM

Hey Andy!

It's really great to see you back at this forum! Things will starts to be a bit more active I guess! Big Grin

Anyway, I was thinking are you going to release any DVD's lesson tutorial near future?

Are you planning to have any duo/trio CD released with Antoine, Don or Craig in the future? You guys just keep amazing me everytime I listen to each songs!

Hope you will answer back!

Cheers!

RE: Andy! Any tutorial lessons, plus some other couple of questions... - Andy McKee - 09-29-2009 06:25 AM

Zendo,

I am scheduled to go in and record an instructional DVD in December so keep an eye out for that.

I don't have anything lined up at the moment with those guys, I am currently working on my next solo album. But it would be fun! All of those guys are good friends of mine and it's always a blast touring and hanging out with them. Maybe some time down the road we could do something...

Andy

RE: Andy! Any tutorial lessons, plus some other couple of questions... - Zendo - 09-30-2009 12:42 AM

Andy McKee Wrote:
Zendo,

I am scheduled to go in and record an instructional DVD in December so keep an eye out for that.

I don't have anything lined up at the moment with those guys, I am currently working on my next solo album. But it would be fun! All of those guys are good friends of mine and it's always a blast touring and hanging out with them. Maybe some time down the road we could do something...

Andy

Hey Andy,

This is really great news indeed! What are you going to put on your DVD Lessons? is it going to be specific composition/arr. Fingerstyle techniques?

RE: Andy! Any tutorial lessons, plus some other couple of questions... - Andy McKee - 09-30-2009 04:05 AM

Zendo Wrote:

Andy McKee Wrote:
Zendo,

Andy

Hey Andy,

This is really great news indeed! What are you going to put on your DVD Lessons? is it going to be specific composition/arr. Fingerstyle techniques?

Probably going over techniques in the context of my songs.

A

RE: Andy! Any tutorial lessons, plus some other couple of questions... - Cheetah - 01-26-2011 06:12 PM

Hi Andy,..
awesome job effort done,..
i appreciate your work,..
thanks,..

RE: Andy! Any tutorial lessons, plus some other couple of questions... - Cheetah - 03-15-2011 10:46 PM

sounds good to me